Free Age of Civilizations Asia Lite Apk Download For PC Full
Free Age of Civilizations Asia Lite Apk Download For PC Windows 7/8/10/XP.Free Age of Civilizations Asia Lite Apk Full Version Download for PC.Download Age of Civilizations Asia Lite Apps Latest Version for PC,Laptop,Windows.There have lost of free apps for pc.If you like these apps for pc just try Free XHubs Apk Free Download for pc too.If you’ve fed up with playing your android application on your small Android screen, let us show you how to run android apps on pc windows.You can run Android APPS/APK Games on PC or laptop using an Android emulator app.
We works as apk downloader for pc to help you install Age of Civilizations Asia Lite Apps Games available on Google Play Store too.Just Download android Apps Games on desktop of your PC.If you like Age of Civilizations Asia Lite APK Just Download Free MangaGo Apk for pc.You Can Download Age of Civilizations Asia Lite APK for PC Here.
Age of Civilizations Asia Lite is a Strategy game developed by Łukasz Jakowski. The latest version of Age of Civilizations Asia Lite is 1.15. It was released on . You can download Age of Civilizations Asia Lite 1.15 directly on Apksforwindows.com. Over 9516 users rating a average 3.9 of 5 about Age of Civilizations Asia Lite. More than 1000000 is playing Age of Civilizations Asia Lite right now. Coming to join them and download Age of Civilizations Asia Lite directly!
New Civ: TaiwanNew: Sandbox modeNew: BordersAchievements UpdateNew: Colour of CivilizationNew: Army view instead of Economy viewNew language: PortuguêsNew language: ČeštinaScale of achievementsScale of iconsNew language: NederlandsNew: Settings->Font SizeNew language: ItalianoUser can select Civilization in the Random Game mode.New: Random Game -> CivilizationNew language: 日本語New language: FrançaisNew language: 한국어New:Settings->Landscape
Age of Civilizations is a turn-based strategy game in which your object is to dominate the world.
– Asia | [462 Provinces]
• Orders are submitted before each round. The number of orders you can submit during each round is limited by your Movement Points for that round.
• After orders are submitted, civilizations execute actions in turn order, which is randomized at the start of each round.
– The capital is the most important province in a civilization. If you lose your capital for 3 turns, your civilization will no longer exist. If you capture another civilization’s capital, you obtain all of its provinces. Capitals have a defensive bonus: +15% and an offensive bonus: +15%. Capitals have all buildings already constructed.
– Transparent provinces are neutral. Provinces with color belong to other civilizations.
– You can scale the map. To go back to the standard scale, double tap the map. If scale is other than standard on minimap you can see ‘!’ in top right.
– Use the Economy and Population buttons to view each province’s Economy and Population values. Use the diplomacy button to view each province’s owner and engage in diplomacy (see Orders- Diplomacy View).
– Money is added to your treasury through income tax, which is based off your civilization’s total population and economy. Money is subracted from your treasury for military upkeep, which is based off your amount of military units (units at sea have a higher upkeep than units on land).
• Orders – Normal View
– Move: move units from one province to another. You can move between provinces you control or attack another civilization’s province.
– Recruit: recruit units from the selected province. This costs money and is limited by the population of the province. Recruiting from a province reduces its population.
– Build: construct a building in the selected province (see Building Types). This costs money.
– Disband: remove units from the selected province. This decreases military upkeep.
– Vassal: creates a vassal state with another civilization.
– Annex: brings a vassal state back under your full control.
• Orders – Diplomacy View
– War: declare war on a civilization.
– Peace: submit a peace offer to a civilization. If accepted, your civilizations will no longer be at war.
– Pact: submit a pact offer to a civilization. If accepted, the civilizations cannot attack each other for five rounds. This can be canceled through a War order one round in advance.
– Alliance: submit an alliance offer to a civilization. If accepted, that civilization will aid you in your military efforts. Use the War order to let allies know who your targets are.
– Kick: end an alliance with a civilization.
– Support: give money to a civilization.
• Building Types
– Fort: gives a province a defense bonus.
– Watch tower: allows you to see army numbers in neighboring provinces.
– Port: allows units to move into the sea. Units at sea can move back onto any land province, even if it doesn’t have a port.
• 211 Civilizations
• Offline and Online achievements
• Offline and Online Hall of Fame
• Google Play Game Services leaderboards and achievements!
• Random placment
• Random fill
• Random games
– Modern world
– Modern world Full
– World war I
– World war I Full
– World war II
– World war II Full
– Custom scenarios!
• Three different types of fog of war:
• Available languages
Special thanks to all translators!
Contact: [email protected]
How To Play Age of Civilizations Asia Lite Apk On PC,Laptop,Tablet
1.Download and Install Android Emulator on PC,Laptop,Tablet.Click “Download Emulator” to download.
2.Run Android Emulator on PC, Laptop or Tablet.
3.Open Android Emulator for PC,Laptop,Tablet import the Age of Civilizations Asia Lite Apk file from your PC Into Android Emulator to install it.
4.Install Age of Civilizations Asia Lite APPS for PC Windows.Now you can play Age of Civilizations Asia Lite Apps Games on PC.